1. How the ALLJOB works
By using ALLJOB (the “Site”), the user may access job vacancies, including both those made available by ALLJOB’s clients by means of direct feeds, and those collected through a specialized search engine which operates through locations in various Countries of the world.
This allows the User of the Site (“User”) to access the majority of the job vacancies available on the internet by means of a single platform; Users (“Registered Users”) may benefit from a series of services subject to prior registration.
Users, however, are always informed when they are re-directed to job vacancies outside the Site. ALLJOB does not take responsibility as to the accuracy, truthfulness or updating of third parties’ job offers, accessed by means of the Site or the relevant Apps.
4. Modalities of data processing
The data are processed mainly by electronic, computerized and automated means, for the period of time which is strictly necessary to carry out the objective for which they were collected.
ALLJOB processes the data in compliance with the law, adopting adequate security measures able to prevent unauthorized accesses, dissemination, unauthorized alteration or destruction of the data.
5. Purposes of data processing
Users’ data will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
a. Activation and operational management of the services ALLJOB offers to the Users and management of the respective administrative-accounting purposes;
b. Activation and operational management of the services Registered Users request to ALLJOB, including the management of the services of matching offers and applications by passing on and/or giving access to the information contained in Users’ curriculum vitae to third parties or ALLJOB’s clients or partners, and management of the respective administrative-accounting purposes;
c. Information to Registered Users, by means of email communication to the email address provided by the User, in relation to new services offered by ALLJOB similar to the ones already requested by the Registered Users;
d. Subject to the Registered User’s prior consent, marketing activities, such as the sending of invitations to various events (training, informational, promotional), as well as the sending of commercial material concerning job related matters, invitations to participate in surveys and market research activities, commercial and promotional communications concerning services and/or offers by ALLJOB. The purposes above will be carried out by automated and non-automated means (e.g. email, SMS, post, etc.).
e. Subject to the Registered User’s prior consent, marketing activities such as the sending of invitations to various events and initiatives (training, informational, promotional), the sending of informational and promotional material on products/services of the mentioned third parties, invitations to participate in surveys and market research activities, with automated and non-automated means (e.g. email, SMS, post, etc.) in relation to services and/or offers by third parties, including ALLJOB’s clients and partners;
6. Informed consent on the part of the User
With reference to the purposes under points a), b) and of paragraph 5 above, as they regard services requested by Users or legal obligations, the consent to the processing is unnecessary; with specific reference to point b) of paragraph 5, disclosing that the data is voluntary but the failure to provide the same data will mean it will be impossible to obtain the service requested. Furthermore, job vacancies corresponding to the information inserted by the Registered User are screened on the basis of the whole amount of information available on the same User.
7. Personal data undergoing processing
7.1 Web-browsing data
As all the IT systems of every ALLJOB, the Site’s IT system automatically records, in the course of its normal operations, certain personal data, the transmission of which is necessary for the communication protocols of the internet. Such data consists of information such as IP addresses of the devices used by Users connecting to the Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, time of the request, method used to transmit the request to the server, size of the file obtained as an answer, numerical code indicating the status of the answer from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the User’s operating system.
In addition to serving the purposes of the Site’s operation, said data will be used to get anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the Site and check it is operating correctly. The access data may also be used for the ascertainment of liabilities in case of IT crimes damaging the Site.
The data related to the opening of email alerts regarding new vacancies and the clicks on the links contained in such alerts are, among other data, traced for statistical purposes and for the monitoring of the Site’s activity.
7.2 Data voluntarily provided by the User
ALLJOB does not collect User’s data from external sources and limits the collection of Users’ personal data to the minimum necessary, i.e. exclusively in relation to the services expressly requested by the User, such as:
• Job Alert Service. In order to be alerted by email of new job vacancies matching the characteristics they have inserted, Users shall register – subject to prior information notice – and insert their email address, geographic area and/or professional area of the vacancies they wish to receive. The providing of such data is entirely voluntary, but is necessary to activate the Job Alert service.
The User may enter the email address manually, or they may be identified by means of the authentication service of ALLJOBs, third-party providers or social network ALLJOBs, through which the User accesses the Site and the services it provides. Through the authentication, the ALLJOB allows access to certain information related to the User’s profile and to the information linked to the authorizations the User gives when authorizing access to ALLJOB. However, ALLJOB only uses the email address and does not record any other information except for what is strictly necessary to the technical operation of the services requested.
• Ad hoc alerts. In addition to the alerts on new vacancies, ALLJOB may send specific job offers to the Registered User. Such offers come from our partners interested in the professional profiles monitored by the Registered User.
• Uploading of the Curriculum Vitae. Subject to prior registration, ALLJOB will allow the uploading of the Curriculum Vitae on its systems, in order to allow the Registered User to access it at any given time and, subject to prior consent, share it with third parties. The Curriculum Vitae uploaded are shared both with subsidiaries associated with ALLJOB, and with ALLJOB’s clients for personnel selection purposes and to facilitate the match between job applications and offers.
• Form to apply for advertised positions. This form will allow the User to contact the advertiser who has advertised a vacancy on the Site directly, also attaching the Curriculum Vitae or other information. ALLJOB does not save the data provided through this channel, as it only processes the information which is necessary to carry out the sending requested by the vacancy advertiser.
In certain cases, ALLJOB’s third party clients (by way of example, recruitment agencies, head hunters, etc.) may be interested not only in accessing the User’s CV, but also in providing the same User with a special channel to register to the platform and/or services of said third parties. This is in order to facilitate the profession search and enhance the possibilities offered by ALLJOB. Only Registered Users (companies with Employer-Advanced plan) can view resumes.
10. Data retention
To guarantee that data are always updated, ALLJOB may also deactivate the account in the case of non-prolonged use.